Tiviachick Loves Laser Tag
I'm all about that base...
TAG 4 A CAUSE
LASER TAG 5K CHALLENGE
Supporting advocacy, education and resources for individuals living with lymphedema
Please note Tag 4 A Cause in the dedication line and remember to specify whether you prefer this to be a one-time donation or a recurring donation.
Tag 4 A Cause in three easy steps...
Donate, Play Laser Tag, Earn Your Achievement Medal
Here's How It Works:
1. DONATE: Make a donation to Ninjas Fighting Lymphedema Foundation using the direct donation page link HERE.
2. PLAY LASER TAG: Pledge to play laser tag! I challenge you to play 5K (five kilometers or 3.1 miles) at any laser tag arena, on your own or at one of our events, between now and June 30, 2023.
5K is usually equal to approximately 10 games. This part is completely on the honor system, no verification required.
Track your progress on your Fitbit, smart watch or using a phone app (we like the free Nike Run Club app).
3. EARN YOUR MEDAL: Submit your receipt verification code from your donation
using the form below to claim your resin achievement medal or claim it at an in-person Tag 4 A Cause event.
Scroll past event info to fill out the form.
ACCEPT THE LASER TAG 5K CHALLENGE!
1. Donate HERE
2. Accept the challenge and pledge to Laser Tag 5K at ANY laser tag arena
3. Claim your medal with the form HERE --->
(U.S. Shipping addresses only please)
NEW MEDAL DESIGN!
BONUS THANK YOU GIFT:
Receive a wristband with your medal as thanks for your donation
Learn about the Ninjas Fighting Lymphedema Foundation
and how they help make a difference:
We educate, advocate and empower individuals and organizations to take an active role in creating awareness and spreading hope.
Our daily mission is to give a voice to everyone fighting lymphedema. We are a growing community of survivors and thrivers who refuse to let a diagnosis slow us down. We provide a forum for lymphedema education and a growing resource library for patients and healthcare workers alike.
This condition is often under-diagnosed, even by experienced medical professionals. Our goal is to increase awareness by providing much-needed education and support for those living with lymphedema, as well as their families and their caregivers.
We have tasked ourselves with changing the face of lymphedema care from the ground up!